Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Welcome aboard to Cardinal Nation! - TCobb

Do you bleed Cardinal red? Not just red, but that instinct 'Cardinal Red' that only us die-hard fanatics bleed? Well, if you do, then this is your newest spot for anything and everything going on surrounding the organization of the Saint Louis Cardinals baseball team.

The name is Tyler Cobb. I am currently twenty-one years young, and in my mind, the biggest die-hard Cardinals fan out there. I have followed the team since I was about eight years old, and ever since they have been a huge part of my life--and I want to put a very special thank you out there to my dad, Bill Cobb, who brought me into a very special family which we all call "Cardinal Nation".

I have followed the Cardinals since I was eight and was blessed enough to see Big Mac's incredible record breaking home run season of 70 bombs, the rediculously-insanely-monsterous start of a career for Albert Pujols--which included two world series title (2006, 2011), and the end of Tony La Russa's career, who is arguably one of the greatest managers of all-time in baseball history. I got to see a lot of history and have a lot of memories from my child hood that include this team and family, and am very excited to be sharing my own view on things with the team and for the feed back.

My goal profession-wise is to become a pro-sports radio/TV broadcaster or writer. I am planning on starting at junior college this coming fall, in which will hopefully be a big start to achieving it. I will be writing everything on this blog to help me get better and to hopefully start up a fan collection to my writing. Please feel free to critisize at any time, and any and all critisizm is accepted.

The blog will include game previews, game recaps, my own team and player stories on the Cardinals as well as some from around the league. Everything posted will be coming from me, and a lot of it will be very opinionated. Feel free to comment on the stories, send me an email at cobbtyler025@yahoo.com , or follow me on twitter at @tcobb1990. Thank you for reading and continue to come back! 11 in '11 was amazing, but 12 in '12 will be even sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment